Saturday, March 21, 2009

Silver Falls

Photobucket


My article on Silver Falls was finally published on blogto.com! Which makes me quite happy. You should check it out here.

Photobucket



I also can't thank the lovely Nicole for contributing with me and taking some beautiful photographs, you should check her out here as well as at the amazing Nerd Girl Pinups. I also would like to thank Lindsay at Silver Falls for her patients and for answering my questions with regard to her awesome vintage store. You should not only check out the store, but her great blog which follows in the footsteps of Silver Falls.

Also... my interview with Project Runways Jessica Biffi is up on She Does The City! What a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Aww! No, thank you man! The article turned out great!!!!!

    ReplyDelete