Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Photobucket

Carolyn Salas

Photobucket

Photobucket

These two photos came from a amazing vintage store I came across on ebay the other day. What sucks is the fact that I can't remember where this site was..or reference it properly. Which is really lame..because this shop was particularly amazing. Espeacially the photography. If I find it I will credit these photos a.s.a.p

Also..the lovely and amazing Amarina pointed me in the direction of a amazing designer who has been covered on many other blogs..but deserves the credit as well one mine due to her absolutely stunning creations. Sandra Backlund is a designer using a variation of textiles in her work...including hair, knits, and clothes pegs...yes...clothes pegs... check it out..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I also have to bring mention to John Galliano's fall 2009 collection..which absolutely rocks my socks. Half the time I don't pay too much attention to fashion week but when I came across this I knew I could not resist sharing it.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I know for a fact I am over winter..and right now all I want to focus on is spring/summer but some part of me is looking forward to looking like a Russian princess next winter. At least this is highly inspiring and gives me hope for our next season.

No comments:

Post a Comment