Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Middle Of Nowhere







These images were found through Forestbound and Tell You Today

They found these images through two books,
Woodstock Handmade Houses &
Handmade Houses: A Guide To Woodbutchers Art

Both of these books and images take me back to spending summers at my family cottage in Bancroft, Ontario. Instead I am going to turn my tiny Toronto based apartment into a folk hippy commune where I'll blast the long anticipated Grizzly Bear album Veckatimest on a 24hr basis.




Speaking of Tell You Today
Genevieve also curates three....count'em three vintage etsy shops! Paddywak being by far my favourite. Though her mens wear Edward is just as awesome, as well as her collection of curios for the house Thorwald is fab. I can't imagine what's next for Genevieve who also finds time to DJ and be a designer in Portland.

Anyway, here are a few of my favourite items in her shop Paddywak right now...






Over all, she definitely gives me the inspiration to make my vintage shop grow and to continue on with this journal. I love the fact that her blog particularly is very minimal and focuses on a wide range of design aspects.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the kind post! Glad you are liking my little stuff!

    Best-
    G

    ReplyDelete