Sunday, May 10, 2009

Shirt Dresses



Since having worked at the flag ship Preloved store since its opening in August I have certainly begun to look at garments differently. To the point where I wonder how I can change it, how I can altar something simply to wear it differenly. I have been particularly fascinated with mens dress shirts as of late..having torn one apart to try and create something with it. Then I came across this image on the legendary Facehunter and fell in love. Surely this will be something to easily create for myself in the near future.



This particular image I found on the TCA, and is a piece you can find at Nathalie-Roze & Co here in Toronto. It is also and quite obviously made out of mens dress shirts as well. It is definitely something I have been coveting and would love to either attempt to make or purchase.



Ramona West
has also come to reconstruct mens shirts into skirts. Which is similar to what Preloved has done this season but with mens suit jackets.

No comments:

Post a Comment