Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Sales




I have been quite the busy bee since I last posted here on my blog. Next to taking a very brief Victoria Day vacation I also participated in a fantastic sale held by the Preloved girls. "Wear Me Out" was a grand success had by all involved, and there is rumors that perhaps it will become a monthly event through out this summer. I hope so! I'll keep you updated on facebook or twitter.

I will also be participating in a fantastic annual vintage clothing bazaar this coming weekend held at the Studio Gallery. Check out all the details here.

Here is all the basic info:

Studio Gallery presents the Spring 2009 Edition of the Toronto Vintage Fashion Bazaar on Sunday, May 31st, 2009, 12pm-6pm.

Men’s and women’s clothing, shoes, and accessories from the closets of some of Toronto’s expert vintage shoppers will be on sale.

Each season, Studio will select twenty of their favorite vintage fashionistas as vendors. If you are interested in participating at the Summer 2009 Edition of the Toronto Vintage Fashion Bazaar, please contact Vanessa at vanessa@studio.to

Directions to Studio Gallery:
294 College st., 2nd floor
Intersections: College and Spadina
(Above the Savannah Room)

Shoppers are encouraged to bring their own shopping bags. Cash only. $5 entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment