Thursday, April 23, 2009



It's kinda sad to see that Amy Sedaris will be in the up coming Wayans brother film..one of those typical gag worthy parodies called Dance Flick. Awhile ago I was talking about how there is a definite lack in comedic females..and Amy Sedaris and Sarah Silverman have been the only two ladies truly dominating in the "industry". I will continue to rant about how it's pretty obvious that Amy Sedaris probably hasn't had the greatest scripts as of late, if in her good taste she has decided to take on a role as "Ms. Cameltoe". Her good friend and comrade Stephen Colbert has seen a immense amount of success since his show started. Yet Sedaris is still incredibly underrated. Even her brother has probably seen more press, despite the fact that she's been in the industry for a very very long time. Over all, it's just rather disappointing to find one of my female idols having to pay the billz by doing some shitty Wayans bros. "flick". She deserves to be in any Apatow flick and would fit right in.

In other cool news, the reason why I haven't had the chance to make some posts as of late is because I have been preoccupied with one of my first sales!

There is plenty of vintage to be had and if anyone does in fact read this thing, then you should come out to 596 Queen West. this Sat. between 10am - 6pm

This is one of my first personal sales, and so far it's been quite successful. I'm also more then happy to do trades! So if you have some stuff kicking around your closet, shoes your not wearing, or even jewelery..since it is that time of the season I'd be more then happy to consider a trade of sorts. There is some great stuff!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment